Technical Product Manager
Didimo is the leading creator of high-fidelity digital humans. The proprietary 3D technology brings authenticity and empathy to virtual interactions. Backed by over a decade of cutting-edge research, Didimo’s technology automates all stages of character creation into a one-click experience. In just a few seconds, anyone can use a single selfie or scan to create a digital identity that looks, speaks, and acts like them.
We are the leading creator of high-fidelity digital humans. their 3D technology brings authenticity to virtual interactions by providing everyone with their own “didimo”, each person’s digital human likeness. The technology has countless applications, from seamless character creation in games, to immersive Augmented Reality applications, to personalized interactions in the social, retail, and entertainment spheres.
As a Technical Product Manager of Didimo your mission is to create and deliver a product vision that is aligned with company vision, strategies, objectives (long, medium and short-term) and market. You will be responsible for creating a product vision, a product roadmap and bring the product to life.
Challenges & Accountabilities
- Create and implement a data-driven and market informed product vision and programme that aligns with the business strategy in short, medium and long term;
- Advocate and champion the product vision throughout the company ensuring continuous buy-in, information and alignment across the organization;
- Develop a product roadmap based on a clear understanding of consumer needs;
- Manage product priorities by setting clear and measurable objectives to achieve technical and business goals set;
- Effectively manage trade-offs between cost/schedule versus business objectives;
- Lead the implementation of the product roadmap across functional teams ensuring that objectives, deadlines, technical requirements, budget and client expectations are met;
- Define and implement operational plans including clear and measurable goals/targets;
- Collaborate with key partners internally and externally in the development and implementation of the product(s) roadmap(s);
- Facilitate release of products/features to production and lead problem resolutions once go-live;
- Define and measure KPIs to measure the success of the product(s) developed;
- Develop, implement and champion a culture of continuous improvement for Didimo product(s) including best practices.
- Degree or equivalent experience in relevant technical fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics;
- Strong experience in Technical Product Management;
- Experience in tech sector with preference for gaming products;
- Strong experience in developing and implementing effective product vision/roadmaps;
- Experience with hands-on software development;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams in a matrix-based, diverse environment;
- Proven ability to translate complex high-level vision into clear, achievable and measurable operational plans;
- Ability to deliver and inspire excellence;
- Ability to understand the business and customer vision for the products and effectively translate that to product plans and deliverables;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.