Overcube’s mission is to become the one-stop online destination to discover & shop footwear. We are a startup born from Kyaia Group’s (leading Portuguese footwear manufacturer behind Foreva, Fly London, Softinos, among others) vision to revolutionize the world of online footwear and accessories.
Overcube sells across the EU, USA and Canada and our goal for next year is to strengthen our position in our main markets. Our plans include working with even more brands, reaching a bigger audience and providing an excellent shopping experience.
As part of our growth, we are hiring for our Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join us in Lisbon. Your mission will be to plan, implement and manage our online customer acquisition (paid and free channels).
- Implement, monitor and optimise online marketing campaigns for all Overcube’s markets, using mainly Google Ads but also Facebook Ads, price comparison websites, among others
- Keeping track of KPIs for each channel, campaign and region to maximise conversions and achieve our goals
- Creation of regular performance reports to keep track of our metrics and identify improvement opportunities.
- Collaborating closely with our team of Developers, Designers and Copywriters to improve conversion
- Research and explore new marketing channels
- 1-2 years of experience in Performance Marketing or equivalent in an e-Commerce setting;
- Deep experience in managing paid campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Shopping and Display) and Facebook Ads as these are the main platforms you’ll be working with;
- Data-driven (but sceptical) mindset as we use it to drive decisions;
- Being very comfortable with Google Analytics;
- Proficiency in English.
Nice to Have:
- Academic background in Business / Economics / Engineering
- Email marketing and Marketing Automation