Business Development Manager
Didimo is the leading creator of high-fidelity digital humans. The proprietary 3D technology brings authenticity and empathy to virtual interactions. Backed by over a decade of cutting-edge research, Didimo’s technology automates all stages of character creation into a one-click experience. In just a few seconds, anyone can use a single selfie or scan to create a digital identity that looks, speaks, and acts like them.
We are the leading creator of high-fidelity digital humans. their 3D technology brings authenticity to virtual interactions by providing everyone with their own “didimo”, each person’s digital human likeness. The technology has countless applications, from seamless character creation in games, to immersive Augmented Reality applications, to personalized interactions in the social, retail, and entertainment spheres.
As Business Development Manager of Didimo you will be a key member of the business, sales and software development teams. You will lead all business expansion related initiatives while ensuring that all existing activities are continuously improved into a lean, optimized and sustainable operation.
Challenges & Accountabilities
- Identify expansion and growth opportunities in Portugal & abroad through rigorous market research and write sales playbook, while constantly iterating and improving;
- Consistently monitor customer-related metrics and devise strategies to maximize satisfaction and quality;
- Identify and liaise with key partners and stakeholders;
- Build and be accountable for all sales and partnerships driven initiatives, especially the ones impacting commercial and revenue related metrics;
- Report and dashboard to give a 360º perspective of the pipeline;
- Contribute to all decision-making processes within the sales capacity and interact with all necessary stakeholders to ensure continuous product improvement.
- MS/BS degree in any Engineering discipline;
- 2+ years in the gaming industry;
- Strong ability to structure, prioritize and manage the opportunities, priorities, and projects with internal and external stakeholders;
- Previous experience with Project Management, Business Development, and Strategy;
- Knowledge and passion for new technology products and solutions as well as an understanding of global trends, opportunities;
- Experience with autonomous or remote roles is a bonus;
- Experience in B2B sales is a bonus;
- Fluent English; Portuguese, Spanish or any other European language is a bonus.